Friday, March 17, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | Basket Bunch Gift Box

Hello there stamping friends!! So happy you could join us today! This week the Artisan Design Team have been asked to feature either Dragonfly Dreams or Basket Bunch. Two fabulous sets but so very different so I hope that you get loads of ideas from this hop for both sets.

Basket Bunch is very much geared towards Easter but I love the daffodils in this set. It may be Autumn here in Australia but when Winter ends and Spring does come around I love when all the daffodils are in bloom and all that bright yellow colour.

And those daffodils make for some gorgeous bright colour to your creations.


All the images have been coloured using the Watercolour Pencils and then I used an Aqua painter to 'pull' out and 'wash' the colour. 


I'm loving the contrast from the Soft Sky cardstock of the Bakers Box to the Pear Pizzazz 'grass' and then the Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso colours in the basket and daffodils.


I put some pieces of the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon vertically to add some texture to the basket. To do this I put a strip of Tear & Tape across the top edge of the basket and then put down some small pieces of the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and trimmed it to fit.


To give the smaller daffodils some brighter colour I first coloured with the Daffodil Delight watercolour pencil and then added a little bit of the Pumpkin Pie pencil for some added depth. Loving that deeper yellow colour.

I hope that you've enjoyed my little Daffodil Gift Boxes and got some more ideas for the Basket Bunch stamp set.

Next on to the ever colourful and ever amazing, Shannon Lane, in Canada. Did I say I love her work?

http://crushoncolour.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/artisan-mar-2.html


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Live in Australia? Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me

Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
 Recreate this creation at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.



(Australian Residents Only)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Packages Rochelle. I love how you focused on the flowers and daffodils to make it more spring themed. The touch of burlap is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow flowers. They are STUNNING!!!! super sweet project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Rochelle. I love the little burlap and enamel touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness these are precious! I love the blue boxes - perfect sky background :) can you mail me one?? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a HUGE fan of all kind of boxes... But these are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I had a choice between this bundle and the succulent bundle and I chose succulents (it was a hard decision)... but I really love the projects I see with this bundle too! I will have to enjoy from afar. (And your photography is awesome... makes such a difference in showing off your cute project!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love daffodils! Our should be coming soon...I'm afraid they will already be done where we are moving! I'll be super sad! These are super cute and I love the orange centers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful boxes! Love the burlap ribbon in there for more texture. Your coloring is perfect too. Good thing I just bought this bundle, because after seeing this hop I'm going to have to go make some things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vibrance of your flower basket - beautiful colouring, Rochelle. A very sweet gift any time of year.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.