Friday, February 17, 2017

TGIF #95 | Birds of a Feather

 Hello, Hello! It's Friday. Yay for the weekend and Yay that its TGIF Challenge time. We have a fabulous theme challenge for you - Birds of a Feather.

 I hear you asking, what does that actually mean. Your creation can be birds, feathers, the colours and patterns in the challenge picture. Whatever you see in the image that inspires you!
I've gone for a bright Crushed Curry and Dapper Denim card for you today using the Best Birds stamp set and the Birds and Blooms Thinlits from the 2016 - 2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. I had been using a lot of products from the 2017 Occasions Catalogue that I nearly forgot that I had this set and thinlits. Bit of a first world problem, yes I know.

It's a quick card for you today with some bright colours.

I started with a Crushed Curry watercolour wash background on Shimmery White cardstock. I chose Crushed Curry over Daffodil Delight because I thought that it was brighter than Daffodil Delight and was a great match to the Dapper Denim.  And then you know what the rest of the card was put together from scraps or bits of scraps that were lying around on my desk after my recent craftermaths (means lots of crafting with lots of mess. Craft + Aftermath = Craftermath. Ha!)





I love how super quick this card was to make yet it is super fun. Maybe next time you are creating have a look around at the scraps near where you are working and try and put something together. You might just be surprised with what you come up with. Can't waste any crafting products.

Check out the other 'Bird' inspiration over at TGIF Challenges and then add your own creation to the challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Live in Australia? Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me.



Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7  Recreate this creation at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.


(Australian Residents Only)

1 comment:

  1. Love your watercoloured background & all of the details on your card Rochelle! You turned your craftermath into a piece of art! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.