Sunday, October 16, 2016

TGIF Challenges #77 - Christmas Pines Sketch

Hello and welcome! There's a new challenge over at TGIF Challenges and this week its a sketch challenge. It's fairly straight forward but has room for lots of interpretation and creativity.


I've gone with a Christmas Card for you today using Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Pines stamp set and framelits. I thought it would be great to start with some strips of Gold Glimmer paper. Gold Glimmer and Christmas cards seem to go hand in hand. Well they do for me.


I've pulled out my all time favourite embossing folder, Softly Falling. I love the beautiful pattern of this embossing folder and I love to use it all year round, not just for Christmas Creations.


I've stamped the 'Noel' on to vellum with Versamark and then embossed it with Gold Stampin' Embossing Powder. Loving the gold look on the vellum and it's just another element that makes it look 'Chrismassy'.


All finished off with those super cute Mini Jingle Bells and the Pine Branches for some fun textures and elements.

I hope you’ll check out the rest of the inspiration from the design team and then play along with our fun sketch. Would love to see your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This card looks professionally styled. It's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.