Friday, August 14, 2015

Just Add Ink #275 - Just Add a Sketch


This week at Just Add Ink we have a sketch challenge brought to you by the lovely Design Team Member, Kim.


My card today contains a few sneak peeks from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue which starts on September 1st 2015! Make sure you write these products down on your wish list so you are ready to go with your order when September 1st comes around!

I did start to make my card in the vertical orientation but I wasn't happy with the placement of all my elements so I turned the sketch to the side (and flipped it around) and went from there. As I was making the card I placed the circle in the corner and the strip down the left hand side wasn't looking right at all!  So I used a banner and some ribbon and trim and I felt that looked much better. So that is my interpretation of this weeks sketch.


The two DSP patterns are from the Winter Wonderland Speciality DSP. It's beautiful glossy DSP in the colours Basic Black, Gold and Whisper White. Two of the sheets are single sided with a beautiful gold foil design. It is stunning DSP!


Another new product from the Holiday Catalogue on the Whisper White Circle is Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is another on that is of the larger size, 6" x 6" so you can emboss larger pieces of cardstock. Just love that!


I'm sure you've already spotted those snowflakes, Snowflake Elements! They are just stunning! They come in a pack of 24, 8 each of 3 designs. As you can see I've used 2 of the snowflake designs and layered them on top of each other. I'm so loving the wooden elements and embellishments at the moment. Love the look and texture that they give! And they are just so pretty!


The last product that I've used from the new Holiday Catalogue is the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments. They are so pretty and an easy way to 'bling' things up!

Come see what the other Just Add Ink ladies did with the sketch and come and show us your interpretation! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. N.B. The sneak peek products are not available till 1st September 2015

Sneak Peek
DSP - Winter Wonderland Speciality DSP
Other - Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Snowflake Elements, Iced Rhinestone Embellishments


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. I just love your bold colour choices this week, Rochelle. Such impact. You really can't go past a bunch of glitter and bling and your card definitely has it. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where to start Rochelle everything little bit of this is divine! I love the bold colour combo and patterns, all the splashes of gold and I think you've sold me on the snowflake elements! Love how you layered yours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Rochelle! I just love the mix colours and textures you've used. - the fabulous vellum and wooden snowflakes and all the lovely bling of course too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glamorous! Loving the design and layers Rochelle, it's such a lovely Christmas card and lot's of new goodies for inspiration..:0) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.