Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Quick and Easy Thanks

I know we all love to make the cards with lots of layers, embelishments and pretty things but its really not that hard to whip up a quick note card to let someone know you are thinking of them.

I recently held a party at the end of last month and to let my customers know how much I appreciated them coming to the workshop and placing an order I popped this little note card in with their order.

It took me a whole 5 mins to make the card but I think it speaks volumes as a demonstrator to do these little things for your customers. 

It doesn't have to be from a demonstrator to their customers. It can be a little note from a friend, instead of saying 'Thanks' could say 'I'm thinking of you' or something to that effect. Five mins creating and done! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.