Monday, December 29, 2014

Mystery Box Part 3

This is the last post on the Mystery Box I made this year. If you want to see the other 2 posts on my Mystery Box Click Here for Part 1 and Click Here for Part 2.

The last two parts of the Mystery Box were for the months of November and December

November
Card Candy Embelishments plus some 'candy or chocolate' as a treat.

 My receipient also recieved a block of family Kit Kat and a block of Cadbury Dream these being some of her favourite chocolates!

December
Christmas Card and a Christmas Decoration
There is an ornament in the gift box but I forgot to take a photo of it before I put it in the box and decorated it. It was then too hard to get the belly band off to take the ornament out of the box. LOL!


Note : Some ideas for this Mystery Box were CASE'd but I'm not sure where all the ideas came from. I tried to change other people ideas up to make them my own. If I have CASE'd one of your ideas and haven't acknowledged it please let me know and I'll put the idea down as yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.