Monday, December 22, 2014

Mystery Box Part 2

Here is second part of my Mystery Box to see Part One Click Here.
Part 2 of my Mystery Box is from the months September and October.

September
6 - 8 Gift Tags






October
Covered A5 Notebook/Notepad 

(The one I made is actually A4. I saw this note book already covered in glitter and it didn't come in any other size! I had to have it!)



Note : Some ideas for this Mystery Box were CASE'd but I'm not sure where all the ideas came from. I tried to change other people ideas up to make them my own. If I have CASE'd one of your ideas and haven't acknowledged it please let me know and I'll put the idea down as yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.