Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bright and Beautiful Star Box

My card making classes that I hold each month have been very Chrismassy of late! Lots of cards, lots of gift tags and lots of gift box ideas. My class people shouldn't be stuck for an idea for their cards and gift boxes this year that's for sure!

I my class last week I showed my ladies how to make a star box with a lid.
 
 
Stampin' Up! do have a You Tube clip on how to make these beautiful boxes but theirs is fully enclosed and more for decoration than anything else.
 
In one of the blogs that I follow there was a You Tube Clip on how to make this beautiful box with a lid. Click here to see this clip. And it's really not that hard to do.
 
The box uses the Star Framelits and then you can decorate it to how you want.
 
 
I made mine with the 12'x12" Kraft cardstock and then decorated the top of the box with the beautiful Bright and Beautiful stamp set and embossed it in gold embossing powder.
 
 
I used the stunning Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon to tie around the box.
And then finished the box off with a tag stamped from the Cheerful Tags Stamp set and co-ordinating Note Tag Punch, a bit of the Gold Metallic Bakers Twine and a little strand of the Gold Sequins.
 
So Pretty.
 
 
Perfect for a little gift or a box full of chocolates!
 
Thanks for Looking!
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'
 
 
Shop Online
Click on the images below to order the products used from my online store.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.