Thursday, September 4, 2014

'Dream' Card

Do you ever have those times when card ideas pop into your head just as your drifting off to sleep? What do you do? Do you get up scribble something down and go back to bed? Do you get up and start creating said card? Or do you drift off to blissful sleep and hope that it comes back to you the next day?
 
This card came to me as I was drifting off to sleep. Yes weird I know! And I drifted off to sleep hoping it would come back to me in the morning! And it did! I was very happy with the way it turned out!

 
I've been reading the Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hops each week and Krista Frattin from Stampin' Dolce (Check out her blog here) showed/reminded me about cutting off the side of the ribbon and pulling the threads out for an embellishment on your creations. I cut the new 1/8" Gold ribbon and pulled the gold thread out of the metallic bakers twine.
 
 
Everything has to have a touch of gold on it these days! I just love how it pops off the page and almost looks regal. Gives the creations a very classy look! I have used the retired Bigz Alphabet Typeset Numbers but you could easily use the new Perfect Print Numbers Bigz from the 2014 Annual Catalogue if you really wanted to use current prodcts.
 
Thanks for Looking
Have fun and Happy Stampin'
 


All products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamp Set - Dotty Angles
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum, Gold Foil Sheet
DSP - Back to Black
Ink -Versa mark
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Bigz Alphabet Typeset (Retired), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Burlap Ribbon, 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Gold Metallic Bakers Twine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.