Monday, August 19, 2013

Customer Thanks

Just something quick for today. I've had a few customer order's recently and I wanted to put in a small handmade item in their order just to say thanks.

And how cute are these ...
 
I CASE'd these from my upline's upline. I've used one of the new In-Colours, Crisp Cantaloupe. Such a pretty colour! There will be a chocolate treat in there but I haven't bought  that yet ;)
 
Let's hope my customers like them!
Have fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used
Stamp Set - Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock - Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink - Crisp Cantaloupe
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Dress Up Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Delicate Details Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Jewels Pearls

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I'm so in love with the dress up framelits and will be loving them even when they retire! Be sure to check out Pinterest for alllll kinds of creative ways to use them - so many brilliant minds out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.