Tuesday, June 18, 2013

WASHI!!!!!!!!!!

Do you love a product that is so simple to use but really makes a WOW statement? I do and I think I have found just the Stampin' Up! product that will do just that! Washi Tape! This was my first play around with it and I'M LOVING IT!



I made some customer Thank You cards and I wanted to do something that was quick as I had to make a few of them! So what I did is layer a few strips of the Epic Day This and That Washi Tape (you don't even have to cut it, you can just rip it), spritzed some Vanilla Smooch Spritz stamped and adhered my sentiment and hey presto my card was done! How easy was that!



Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Products Used
Stamp Set - Oh Hello!
Card Stock - Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink- Bermuda Bay
Other - Vanilla Smooch Spritz, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.