Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Swap

It's that time of the month again for me to make and send my swap for the Facebook group Stampin' Up! Card Swap. To see this group click here.

I've used the Attic Boutique DSP #125407, from the Autumn - Winter Mini catalogue. It is beautiful paper and I love the colours that it co-ordinates with. Be sure to get your Attic Boutique paper now as this one will be gone forever on July 31st.

I CASEd this one off someone else but can't remeber where I saw it.



The punch used is the Postage Stamp punch and the coordinating 1" square punch. They were carried over from the Summer Mini catalogue and are still avaliable.

Better go and put this one in the post so that it can make it's way to the US before the end of July.

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'




Products Used
Stamp Set - Bring on the Cake
Cardstock and DSP - Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Attic Boutique DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade
Other : Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.