Sunday, May 20, 2012

For Piper

I have just become an Aunty again for the 10th time! I'm so excited by the new addition to the family but but sad too as they live so far away. The Gold Coast isn't just around the corner from Melbourne. :(

I got my inspiration for my card from the fabulous and talented Teneale Williams. To check out her blog click here.

The card she made was for a baby boy but mine is for Piper Lisa, a beautiful little girl.


The colours I've used for this card are Whisper White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Early Espresso. And I've used water colour paper with the pram image from the Baby Bundle set and did some water colouring with an Aqua painter.

I do love to do water colouring, just now need to practice a bit more to perfect my technique.

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used
Stamp Set: Baby Bundle
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Watercolour paper
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Basic Grey, Versa mark Jet Black Ink
Other: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Machine, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Basic Pearls, Aqua Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.